NYCHA Self Service Portal Login: NYCHA residents now have the option to manage their account and housing information online through the new NYCHA Self Service Portal. The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) Gov Self Service Portal is an online service that allows residents to manage their account and housing information.
The portal offers many benefits, including the ability to view your rent history, make rent payments, update contact information, and upload documents. The portal also provides residents with information about their rights and responsibilities as NYCHA tenants, along with information about local events.
Table Of Contents
- 1 About New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA)
- 2 NYCHA Self Service Portal
- 3 Benefits of NYCHA Online Self Service Portal
- 4 How to Login into NYCHA Self Service Portal?
- 5 NYCHA Helpdesk Contact Information
- 6 NYCHA Portal FAQs – People Also Ask
- 7 Final Words
About New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA)
The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) is a public development corporation serving New York. The company was founded in 1934 and is a self-funding public corporation. NYCHA provides affordable housing for low-income families, the elderly, and people with disabilities within the City of New York.
The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) is the nation’s largest municipal housing agency. NYCHA houses over 500,000 residents of New York City in 335 developments located throughout all the five boroughs.
NYCHA Self Service Portal
NYCHA Tenant Self Service Portal allows residents to do various things, including pay bills, manage their accounts, and submit work orders. The portal shows the online work order system when a user is logged in.
The user can select a development, building, or unit number, type of work desired, and the date the work should be done. The system also provides residents with information about their rights and responsibilities as tenants.
Benefits of NYCHA Online Self Service Portal
There are several benefits of having the NYCHA Self Service Portal Login account. Some of these are as follows:
- View their rent history
- Check application status online
- Make rent payments
- Update contact information
- Upload documents
- 24/7 access to your housing information
- Save time by avoiding long lines at the customer service center.
You may also check:
- Goodyear Self Service Portal
- Kronos NYP
- Kroger Feed Login
- Price Chopper Direct Connect
- Mybslhr Login
- Peoples Health Provider Portal
- US Steel Employee Portal
- Marykayintouch Login
- Scentsy Pay Portal
NYCHA Tenant Self Service Portal Login Requirements
- NYCHA Online Self Service Login web address.
- NYCHA Self Service Portal login valid Username and Password.
- Internet browser is compatible with the NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into NYCHA Self Service Portal?
These are the steps to login into the NYCHA Online Self Service Portal login my account:
- Visit the NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal official website at https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- It will take you to the NYCHA Self-Service Portal Login page.
- Now, enter your Username and Password.
- Click the “Log In” button to access the NYCHA Self Service Account.
How to Reset NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten the NYCHA Tenant Self Service Account login password? These are the steps to retrieve your password:
- Visit the NYCHA Self Service Portal login official website at https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your Username and click “Continue.”
- Click the “Reset Password” button to reset your password.
- A new password will be sent to your email ID instantly.
- Now, go back and enter the new password on the login screen.
- That’s it! You can now log into NYCHA Self Service Portal with the new password.
NYCHA Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues in accessing your NYCHA Gov Self Service Portal Login account, please contact NYCHA Self Service Portal customer service:
Customer Contact Center Walk-In Locations
478 East Fordham Road (1 Fordham Plaza), 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 10458
Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
787 Atlantic Avenue, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Phone Number: 718-707-7771
- Email: ServiceECF@NYCHA.NYC.GOV
- New York City Housing Authority Official Website: Click Here
- NYCHA Self Service Portal Login Official Website: https://selfserve.nycha.info/
New York City Housing Authority Social Handles
NYCHA Portal FAQs – People Also Ask
How can I check my rent history?
To view your rent history, log into your NYCHA Self Service Portal account and click on the “Rent History” tab.
How can I make a rent payment?
To make a rent payment, go to the NYCHA Self Serve Portal and log in to your account. Click on the “Make a Payment” tab and follow the instructions.
How can I update my contact information?
To update your contact information, go to your NYCHA Self Serve Portal account and click on the “Update Contact Information” tab. Enter your new contact information and click “Submit.”
This is all about the NYCHA Self Service Portal Login at selfserve.nycha.info. We have shared everything related to NYCHA Tenant Self Service Portal, such as how to log in, reset the password, contact information, helpdesk, and more. We hope this article was of some help. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to share them in the comments section below.