Hello Guys! In this blog post, we will talk about Sobeys People Portal. Sobeys is a large Canadian grocery chain offering an online employee portal called People Portal Sobeys. This portal allows employees to log in, view their pay stubs, request time off, and more.
The ESS Sobeys is an excellent way for employees to stay connected with their employers and stay up-to-date on their work schedules. Employees can log in from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection. This makes it very convenient for employees who are always on the go.
In addition, the Sobeys Peoples Portal is a secure site that is password protected. This ensures that only authorized employees can access the portal. Sobeys also offers 24/7 customer support to help employees with any issues they may have.
Table Of Contents
- 1 About Sobeys
- 2 What is Sobeys People Portal?
- 3 ESS Sobeys Portal Benefits
- 4 How do I Login into ESS Sobeys People Portal?
- 5 How do I Reset Sobeys Employee Login Password?
- 6 How do I Sign Up for Sobeys Peoples Portal?
- 7 How To Enrol/Re-enrol For Youflex?
- 8 Sobeys Tech Support
- 9 FAQs – People Also Ask
- 10 Final Words
Sobeys is a Canadian food retailing company that operates Sobeys Inc. and Sobeys Québec and more than 6has 50 stores in all ten provinces of Canada under various banners, including Sobeys Safeway IGA Foodland, or FreshCo.
The company was founded by William S. (Bill) Sobeys in 1913 and has since grown to become the second-largest food retailer in Canada.
Sobeys operates various retail banners across Canada, including Sobeys, Safeway, IGA Metro, Foodland, or FreshCo stores. Sobeys’ grocery chains compete primarily with Loblaw Companies Limited (Loblaws) and Metro Inc.
Sobeys also operates Sobeys Home Services, a provider of home delivery related principally to grocery shopping.
What is Sobeys People Portal?
The Sobeys Peoples Portal is a one-stop destination for employees to manage their medical benefits, view past benefit claims, produce lists, find benefits related recipes and more.
The Peopleportal Self Service is being enhanced with the ability to save favourites, view employee record data sheets, report absences and create custom reports. It also enables employees to enter leave requests online through LeavePoint.
Sobeys has recently introduced an update that allows employees to log in using just their employee number.
Also Check: OC Employee Portal – Employeeportal.ocs.co.uk
ESS Sobeys Portal Benefits
- Sobeys provides health, dental, disability and life insurance to full time employees.
- Employees are provided with retirement savings plans.
- The company has an employee assistance program that provides services for work related problems like accommodation, legal advice etc.
- They also provide Tuition Reimbursement Program through which the employees can get help in furthering their education.
- Sobeys also provides Employee Discount Programs, where employees can purchase products at a reduced price from the company’s stores.
- Employees are also provided a Quarters Bonus Program, where they get to earn money based on their performance.
- Sobeys has a Community Investment Programs that work towards supporting local communities through different initiatives. They have supported employees from donating blood to tree planting drives.
Sobeys Employee Portal Login Requirements
- Sobeys Rmployee Login web address
- Sobeys Portal Login Valid Email and Password.
- Internet browser
- Laptop or PC or Tablet or Smartphone with Reliable internet access.
How do I Login into ESS Sobeys People Portal?
Following are the steps to login into Sobeys ESS Login Portal:
- Go to the Sobeys Safeway Employee Portal Login official website at peopleportal.sobeys.ca.
- Enter your Sobeys employee id and password.
- After that, click on the “Log in” button to access your account.
- It will redirect you to the People Portal Dashboard.
- Here, you can access all the things related to your work.
How do I Reset Sobeys Employee Login Password?
Have you forgotten your ESS Sobeys Peoples portal login password? Don’t worry; by below steps you can retrieve it:
- Go to the Sobeys Portal Login official website at peopleportal.sobeys.ca.
- Click the chat button in the menu at the bottom left.
- Then, type “password reset” in the chat window.
- It will reply to you with a link to reset your Sobeys self-service login password.
- Open the link and enter your employee id and answer security questions.
- After the validation, it will allow you to set a new password for your Sobeys Peoples Portal account.
How do I Sign Up for Sobeys Peoples Portal?
To access the Sobeys employee login portal, you have to create an account at the ESS Sobeys login portal.
Following is the step-by-step guide to signing up at Sobeys Peoples Portal:
- Visit the Sobeys portal official website and click Sobeys People Portal.
- Enter Sobeys customer number and birthdate (you will need a six-digit Sobeys Customer Number).
- You’ll then be asked if you’d like to start a Sobeys account; choose yes or no.
- If you select ‘no,’ Sobeys will provide a link to the Sobeys website. Then, Sobeys will give you a link to the Sobeys website with your previous Sobeys purchases and Sobeys cards.
- If you select ‘yes,’ Sobeys self-service will ask for an email address and password, which can be edited at a later date in “Sobey’s Peoples Portal.”
- You are now ESS Sobeys People Portal user!
Also Check: Mybslhr Login at www.Myblhr.com
How To Enrol/Re-enrol For Youflex?
Follow the below steps to enrol/re-enrol for Youflex:
- To access enrol at Youflex, first, you need to log in to your People Portal Sobeys account.
- Then, click on the “Pay, Pension and Benefits (youflex)” tile under “My Info“.
- You will be redirected to the Sobeys Total Rewards website.
- Click on “YouFlex Benefits” from the top menu.
- Review your personal information and update it if necessary.
- Confirm or register your dependents.
- Review your current coverage and choose the desired coverage level for 2022.
- You can also use the decision tool to help with your decision-making process.
- Review and update your beneficiary designation for Life and AD&D Insurance benefits.
- If you live in Saskatchewan, you will need to sign and mail your Beneficiary Authorization form to SEB.
- Review the summary of your selections and click “Confirm Your Choice”.
- You have successfully enrolled/re-enrolled for Youflex benefits.
Remember to hit the “Confirm Your Choice” button every time you access the re-enrolment tool during the re-enrolment period! Otherwise, any changes you made will not be saved and you will receive the same coverage as the last plan year.
Sobeys Tech Support
If you face any issues accessing the Sobeys employee portal or your Sobeys account is locked, please contact the Sobeys IT help desk. They will help you unblock your account and resolve other problems related to the Sobeys Peoples Portal.
Following are the contact details of the Sobeys customer service:
- For HR questions, please contact the HR Service Centre at 1-800-295-3348
- or email@example.com
- For technical assistance, please contact the Solution Centre at 1-877-425-1845
- Online Contact Form: www.sobeys.com/en/about-us/contact-us/
- Sobeys Official Website: www.sobeys.com
- Sobeys Peoples Portal Official Website: peopleportal.sobeys.ca
FAQs – People Also Ask
How Do I Check Sobeys Ess Portal Pay Stub Online At Sobeys?
If you are a Sobeys employee and trying to check your Sobeys payslip or Sobeys pay stub, then you have to login into your Sobeys Peopleportal account. After successful login, you will be able to view and print your Sobeys previous payslips as well as current payslips.
How Do I Get My Sobeys Employee Discount Card?
If you are a Sobeys employee, you can get your Sobeys employee discount card by logging into your Sobeys Peoples Portal Login account. After successful login, you will be able to view and print your Sobeys employee discount card. You can also contact Sobey’s customer service for help.
I Cannot Log into Sobeys Employee Portal, What Should I Do?
If you are facing login issues while trying to access Sobeys Portal, then first check that you are using the correct Sobeys employee login web address. If it is correct, then follow these troubleshooting steps:
Clear the cache and cookies of your web browser.
Restart your web browser and try to log in again.
Check your internet connection, it should be stable and fast.
If still, you are not able to log in, then contact Sobey’s customer service for help.
How Do Sobeys Employees Access Their Email?
If you are a Sobeys employee and want to access your Sobeys email account, you first have to login into the Peoples Portal Sobeys account. After successful login, you will be able to access your Sobeys employee email account.
If you are a Sobeys employee, we highly recommend that you login to the Sobeys Peoples Portal today. Sobeys is a great resource for employees and it can help you stay connected with your employer.
The portal provides Sobeys employees with a host of features and benefits that make managing their careers easier than ever before. Sobeys is constantly adding new features and benefits to the Sobeys People Portal, so be sure to check back often.
So what are you waiting for? Login to the ESS Sobeys People Portal today!
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any further queries related to Sobeys Login Employee Portal, let us know through the comment.